High-Temperature Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1650 °C with Integrated Speed Cooling System for Sintering of Translucent Zirconia
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature sintering furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia. The electrically driving lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace. The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
Equipped with special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide, chemical interactions between the charge and the furnace components are almost avoided. The sintered material is placed in saggars made of technical ceramics. Up to two batch containers for max. 15 single crowns per level can be accommodated in the LHT 01/17 LB Speed. The LHT 02/17 LB Speed offers space for up to three saggars for max. 25 individual crowns per level and thus guarantees high productivity.
The high-temperature sintering furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture. For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Excellent temperature uniformity thanks to three (LHT 02/17 LB Speed) or four-sided (LHT 01/17 LB Speed) heating of the furnace chamber
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional levels as additional equipment
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset temperature
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Type S thermocouple
- Usable for sintering blanks of all leading manufacturers
- Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- Controller with touch operation P580 (50 programs with each 40 segments), 2 preset sample programs
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using MS Excel on the PC
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
** Units are assembled and shipped from Germany. Please contact us for lead time. Freight costs are approx. $320 for east coast - $440 for west coast. Freight costs will not be added at initial checkout.