Indirect Mounting Facebows:
Whip Mix facebows provide a convenient, quick and accurate method of securing an axis location without the use of expensive equipment and time-consuming techniques.
Model 9155 Features:
- Indirect mounting for easier access, increased stability, greater ease of use and optimum instrument efficiency
- Detachable QuickLock Toggle (QLT) allows you to use the facebow on the next patient
- The QLT helps prevent rotation of the bitefork and captures the patient’s bite record by tightening one knob
- Compatible to 2000, 3000, 4000 Series Whip Mix® articulators
- Adaptable to Whip Mix® 8500, Hanau™ Wide-Vue and Modular articulators with additional accessories
Comes complete with: Whip Mix® indirect facebow, QLT assembly, transfer base assembly, 9659 facebow fork and 8686 support bar.