A true boiler, the Reimers model JR is built in accordance with requirements of the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) boiler and pressure vessel code and bear the national board stamp. Each steamer comes with a National Board Data Report and is checked by a commissioned boiler inspector.
- Shell constructed from low-carbon steel
- Flange mounted heating elements
- Shell is encased within a 20-gauge stainless steel jacket
- Includes positive low water cutoff
- The JR model includes a dental steam gun with a 7-foot steam hose
A pressure gauge is provided along with ASME safety valve, gauge glass, pressure controls, pilot light, and steam outlet valve.
This model ships from the manufacturer.