A true boiler, the Reimers model AR 8 is built in accordance with requirements of the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) boiler and pressure vessel code and bear the national board stamp. Each steamer comes with a National Board Data Report and is checked by a commissioned boiler inspector.
- High production model - includes automatic water feed
- 40 PSI Operating Pressure
- Shell constructed from low-carbon steel
- Flange mounted heating elements
- Shell is encased within a 20-gauge stainless steel jacket
- Includes solid state water feed & low water cutoff
- Includes dental steam gun with a 7-foot steam hose
- Plumbing/electrical installation required
A pressure gauge is provided along with ASME safety valve, gauge glass, pressure controls, pilot light, and steam outlet valve.
This model is built to order and drop-ships from the manufacturer.