These high-temperature furnaces are ideally suited for sintering bridges and crowns made of translucent zirconia. The special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide promise very good protection against chemical interaction between the charge and the furnace components. The bridges and crowns are loaded in ceramic saggars. These high-temperature furnaces are particularly convincing due to their very good price-performance ratio. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves by almost all zirconium manufacturers.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 4 liters
- Special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional levels as additional equipment
- Adjustable air inlet
- Furnace chamber can be charged with up to two (LHT 01/17D) or three (LHT 03/17D) saggars, 15 or 25 individual crowns per level (depending on model)
- Exhaust air opening in the roof
- Type S thermocouple
- Precise temperature control, also in the lower temperature range for drying
- Switchgear with steady control of the heating elements
- Freely usable for sintering blanks of almost all leading manufacturers
- Controller with touch operation P580 (50 programs with each 40 segments)
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using MS Excel on the PC
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
** Units are assembled and shipped from Germany. Please contact us for lead time. Freight costs are approx. $250 for east coast - $360 for west coast. Freight costs will not be added at initial checkout.