The high-temperature speed sintering furnace LHT 01/16 Turbo Fire was developed for speed sintering of 1 - 3 single crowns made of translucent zirconium oxide up to a maximum temperature of1600ºC.
The entire sintering process can be completed within an hour. The electrically driven lifting table enables convenient charging. With the all-round heating of the furnace chamber by six heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide, optimal temperature uniformity and fast heating-up times are achieved. The low-storage special insulation also ensures short cooling times. The heating elements, which are tailored to the process, avoid chemical interactions between the charge and the furnace components in the best possible way and offer a long service life.
The crowns are placed in a technical ceramic batch container. The starter set for charging is already included in the scope of delivery. The furnace is ideal for chairside production in the dental practice or for urgent orders in the dental laboratory. The high-temperature speed sintering furnace LHT 01/16 Turbo Fire sinters up to 3 individual crowns within one hour. It can be programmed for all common temperature curves for speed sintering of translucent zirconium oxide.
The colored, high-contrast 6.8-inch touch display enables convenient program input on the large screen. Programs can be displayed graphically and in tabular form. With the free MyNabertherm app, the furnace can be conveniently monitored online via mobile devices as a powerful addition to the Nabertherm Controller. The progress of the process can be tracked, push notifications provide information about disruptions.
- Six high-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements offer extensive protection against chemical interaction between the charge and the heating elements
- Very good temperature uniformity thanks to all-round heating of the furnace chamber
- Double-walled housing made of structured stainless steel sheet for low outside temperatures and high stability
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without classification according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP). This means no aluminosilicate wool, also known as RCF fiber, which is classified and potentially carcinogenic, is used.
- The scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- 1 - 3 single crowns can be sintered within one hour
- Suitable for speed sintering the blanks of all leading manufacturers
- Exhaust vent in the ceiling
- Type S thermocouple
- Controller with touch operation P580 (50 programs with 40 segments each), 2 preset pattern programs
- MyNabertherm app for online fire monitoring on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluating and documenting the fires via MS Excel on the PC
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controllers: Recording of process data with a USB stick
- Intended use within the scope of the operating instructions
** Units are assembled and shipped from Germany. Please contact us for lead time. Freight costs are approx. $320 for east coast - $440 for west coast. Freight costs will not be added at initial checkout.
|Useful space dimensions 2
||External dimensions 1
||heating time in
|LHT 01/16 Turbo Fire
|*These ovens are available for the connection voltages of 200 V, 208 V, 220 V - 240 V, 1/N/PE or 2/PE
1 Outer dimensions vary when fitted with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.
2 Corresponds to batch containers with a spacer
3 Approx. heating time of the empty, closed furnace in minutes to Tmax −100 K (when connected to 230 V 1/N/PE or 400 V 3/N/PE|