The stand-alone AUSTROMAT 220 furnace with optional vacuum pump
is a "small giant“ weighing only 13 kg (28.6 lbs). By using noble and lightweight
materials, the AUSTROMAT 220 offers stable and long-lasting quality in
firing, glazing, crystallizing and infiltrating (with and without
vacuum). The DEKEMA starter without compromising on the result.
- Platinum/platinum-rhodium thermocouple of the purest quality and a controlled accuracy far below 1 °C
- Temperature calibration at only one measuring point through the DEKEMA silver wire calibration kit, unmatched in precision
- Smooth lift movement
- Durable stainless steel design in matte black
- Freely selectable drying position
- Language independent icon surface
- Touch operation with 100 programs
- Independent vacuum start
Scope of delivery: Ceramic furnace with firing table in matte black. Vacuum pump is sold separately. If pump is not required (for example, oven will be used only for glazing), you can select to purchase the oven without pump. If pump is required, please order here
to receive the vacuum pump and required ventilation unit (included w/ pump).
Important: This oven requires a ventilation unit. The ventilation unit is included at no charge when ordering the 220 oven with the vacuum pump. If not ordering the pump, the ventilation unit will need to be added. The ventilation unit is used to flood the firing chamber under vacuum; to use the oven under vacuum, the Dekema ventilation unit is obligatory.
Dimensions of oven: 20.9" x 10.47" x 10.16"
Important: Lead times can vary. Please contact us for a delivery time prior to ordering if oven is needed by a specific date.