Economic advantages for your laboratory
The key question: Is Mediloy® M-Co economically viable for my laboratory?
Find out for yourself by calculating your previous costs per milled unit, including tool wear, and comparing them to Mediloy® M-Co.
When using Mediloy® M-Co, after a while you will discover that your costs for tools and their wear are decreasing significantly, thanks to the excellent milling properties of the material.
In addition to these outstanding, approved properties you also benefit from the reliable compatibility of BEGO partial denture alloys, Wirobond® C+ SLM frameworks (e.g., primary crowns) and units milled from Mediloy® M-Co (e.g., crowns/secondary crowns).
- Approved for crowns and bridges, metal-ceramics as well as implant prosthetics
- Biocompatible and corrosion-resistant like all BEGO alloys*
- The special heat treatment used in production provides the user with
- a reduced tool wear while milling by up to 30%
- a homogeneous structure – no cavities or porosities
- a material that is particularly easy to mill
- Reduced hardness of 290 HV10 enables easier polishing
- Available without shoulder: height 10 mm; with shoulder: heights 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 25 mm