Zirconia is considered the first choice for dental restorations with high esthetic demands due to its wide range of applications, biocompatibility and optical adaptability. With the zirconia blanks of the Zolid brand, Amann Girrbach offers the right material for every zirconia-based indication in order to be able to produce restorations of long-term stability and natural esthetics economically and efficiently.
The specifically developed Zolid DRS material in combination with the specially developed speed sintering furnace ensures a fast and safe workflow from start to finish.
Zolid DRS forms the perfect basis for restorations which are sintered in approx. 20 minutes. Perfectly matched to the 16 VITA shades ad with natural color and translucency gradients, this material guarantees safe and efficient processes. The different block sizes allow fabrication of up to 3-pontic bridges.
- Fully anatomical crowns and bridges (max. 3 units extending to the molar region)
- Anatomically reduced crown and bridge frameworks (max. 3 units extending to the molar region)
- Veneers, Inlays, Onlays
- Customized Abutments
- The natural translucency with integrated color gradient creates natural restorations in nex to no time
- The 16 shades, which are perfectly matched to the VITA shade guide, ensure unerring and esthetic results for the lab.
- Despite the shortened sintering time, there is no relevant influence on esthetics or strength for restorations up to 3 pontics