These burnout furnaces are the perfect choice for daily work in the
dental laboratory. These furnaces stand for excellent workmanship,
advanced, attractive design and highest level of reliability. They are
perfectly suitable for burnout of muffles and also for speed
investments. These furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or
lift door at no extra charge. The burnout furnaces come with a fiber
insulation for 1100 °C or 1200 °C. Please note that this listing is for the 1100 °C model.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates provides for an optimal temperature uniformity
- Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1200 °C)
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door (see illustration)
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Controller with touch operation B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments) resp. controller R7 for L 1/12 (adjustable for one temperature)
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using MS Excel on the PC
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
Please note that this is a special-order item and drop-ships from the manufacturer in Germany via air freight. Lead times can vary; please contact us for lead time if order is time-critical. Final sale.