0.6mm Milling Tool/Bur - 600 uses, equates to 10 cents each
Specifically Designed for Amann Girrbach Ceramill Motion 2 (4 & 5 axis), Mikro Compact (4 axis), Novux
- Our CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) Diamond coated milling tools offer premium performance you can rely on. Use these tools in your workflow and enjoy a significantly reduced cost per unit when compared to uncoated carbide.
- Specifically designed for Zirconia Milling
- Real Diamond Coating
- High performance – up to 5x conventional burs
- Sharp Cutting Edge Reduces Margin Chipping
- Robust, Industrial Cutting Geometry
- High Quality Tungsten Carbide
- No Slip - Centerless ground shank
- Every tool is designed to exact specifications for each machine
- Carbide grades: Specific grades chosen for optimal performance in each product.
- Every batch inspected
- Assured quality: Every aspect of the manufacturing process is controlled, checked, and documented.
- It is rocket science: Every tool is made with aerospace precision.