0.6mm Milling Tool/Bur - 125 uses, equates to 27 cents each
Specifically Designed for Roland DWX-4, DWX-50, 51D, 52DC
- Our uncoated Tungsten Carbide milling tools is the perfect alternative to our CVD Diamond tools. Enjoy high quality, validated tooling at a lower initial price point.
- Good performance in all materials – Zirconia, PMMA, and wax
- Sharp Cutting Edge Reduces Margin Chipping
- Robust, Industrial Cutting Geometry
- High Quality Tungsten Carbide
- No Slip - Centerless ground shank
- Every tool is designed to exact specifications for each machine
- Carbide grades: Specific grades chosen for optimal performance in each product.
- Every batch inspected
- Assured quality: Every aspect of the manufacturing process is controlled, checked, and documented.
- It is rocket science: Every tool is made with aerospace precision.