Super-high translucent zirconia.
Zolid FX White are super-highly translucent zirconium oxide blanks for monolithic or anatomically reduced restorations in the front tooth area and up to 3-unit bridges in the molar area. The high-performance ceramic combines the excellent processing properties of zirconium oxide with a comparable translucency previously only known from lithium disilicate. The result is highly aesthetic dentures with lasting strength and stability. Processing and use in the patient's mouth takes place without additional effort using commercially available fastening material.
- Super highly translucent zirconium oxide for highly aesthetic results in the anterior and posterior region
- High flexural strength compared to glass ceramics allows the fabrication of up to 3-unit bridges, even in the molar area
- Sophisticated and simple coloring concept based on the VITA classical shade guide
- Fully anatomical crowns and bridges (max. 3 units up to the molar area)
- Anatomically reduced crown and bridge frameworks (max. 3 units up to the molar area)
- Veneers, inlays, onlays
Available heights: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 25mm.
Shapes available: 71mm and 98mm